7 month contract | Adelaide Location | Federal Government Agency | Full time position
- 7 month contract
- Federal Government Agency
- Adelaide Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage an APS5 Investigations Officer. This position is located in their busy Adelaide office for an 7 month contract.
About the Position
APS5 Investigations Officer to respond to the high volume and intensity of the South Australia (SA), office.
- Investigation skills
- Broad understanding of contemporary compliance
- Good written communications skills
- Previous experience in conducting interviews and preparing statements and affidavits.
- Ability to identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- The ability, and the confidence, to make sound judgements based on thorough research, problem solving, innovation and evidence-based practice, to achieve the objectives of the general counsel and investigations stream.
Our ideal candidate may also have:
An understanding of the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Framework and the NDIS Act.
How to Apply
Due date: 03/07/2020
Email for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.