12 month contract | Canberra Location | Federal Government Agency | Full time position
- 12 month contract
- Federal Government Agency
- Canberra Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage an IT Systems Analyst. This position is located in their busy Canberra office for an initial 12 month contract.
About the Position
The successful candidate will be working in an Agile environment. The candidate will participate in agile ceremonies and contribute to the team’s backlog.
- Provide advice and analysis support for IT systems and/or process design
- Contribute to the production/review of systems documentation
- understand system requirements and leverage expertise to resolve complex problems
- Evaluate the impact of change requests and errors and suggest solutions and mitigation strategies
- Identify risks with application issues
- Prepare and execute complex test scripts; report test issues and manage defects
- Recognise and understand the issues impacting on systems and recommend solutions
- Undertake testing of IT solutions to support quality assurance
- Experience working in similar role in a Government Environment is highly desired
- Customer focused
- Flexible and adaptable to meet immediate needs and future challenges
- Team orientated and open and accountable and of high integrity
How to Apply
Due date: Tuesday 14th January 2020
Email for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.