6 month contract | Canberra Location | NV1/NV2 Security Clearance is desired | Federal Government Agency | Full time position
- 6 month contract + extensions
- Federal Government Agency
- Canberra Location
- NV1/NV2 Security Clearance is desired
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage a Project Manager. This position is located in their busy Canberra office for an initial 6 month contract.
About the Position
A highly-organised dynamic professional to work in a fast paced environment in a project management role is required. The role is responsible for providing project management services to ICT projects and activities involving both business and technical change.
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects;
- Ensuring all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget;
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation;
- Developing a detailed project plan to track progress;
- Measuring project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques; and
- Other tasks as required.
- Demonstrated experience performing an extensive range and variety of project management work activities.
- Demonstrated experience managing ICT projects using an agile methodology and/or demonstrated experience in managing large and complex IT projects.
- Demonstrated creativity, innovation, flexibility and ethical thinking in applying solutions for the benefit of the customer/stakeholder.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, embracing challenges, and demonstrating a flexible approach to work and managing competing priorities.
- Formal project management training such as PRINCE2 Practitioner, PMP, RegPM, CSM, MSP, Agile, training or equivalent is desirable.
How to Apply
Due date: 20/01/2020
Email for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.