5 month contract | Harrington, NSW Location | State Government Agency | Full time position
- 5 month contract
- State Government Agency
- Harrington, NSW Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a State Government Agency to engage a Strategic Planning Officer. This position is located in their busy Harrington, NSW office for an initial 5 month contract.
About the Position
The role is responsible for providing high level advice relating to a range of matters including site renewal, urban design, strategic planning and statutory landowner consent reviews across Place Management NSW precincts.
- Provide detailed technical advice and input to ensure the delivery of key planning projects
- Undertake project assessments for land owners consent
- Provide current best practice urban planning advice
- Prepare submissions, position papers, reports etc.
- Extensive practical experience and understanding of town planning processes
- Tertiary qualifications in Planning and Urban Design.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of NSW Environmental Planning and Assessment Act and Regulations.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing projects
- Impeccable customer service, problem-solving qualities
- Very strong presentation skills and ability to provide clear verbal and/or written advice
- Demonstrated ability to deal with competing priorities, work within scope and budget and to meet very tight deadlines.
How to Apply
Due date: 09/01/2020
Email for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.