6 month contract | Canberra Location | Baseline Security Clearance is desired | Federal Government Agency | Full time position
- 6 month contract
- Federal Government Agency
- Canberra Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage an APS6 Senior Researcher/Evaluator. This position is located in their busy Canberra office for an initial 6 month contract.
- Draft evaluation reports by synthesising information
- Draft briefing papers to communicate evaluation findings to internal stakeholders
- Ability to synthesise information from various sources
- Ability to present data and evidence in a way that is readable
- Demonstrated knowledge of program evaluation and social research methodologies
- Excellent people skills, with capability to engage well with diverse stakeholders
- Excellent project management skills
Due date: Thursday 9th January 2020
Email for questions: email@example.com
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.