12 month contract | Parramatta Location | Federal Government Agency | Full time position
- 12 month contract
- Federal Government Agency
- Parramatta Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage an APS4 Business Support Officer. This position is located in their busy Parramatta office for an initial 12 month contract.
About the Position
The Business Support Officer will be responsible supporting day to day operations of the Internal Review Team, including, enquiry management, administrative and data management activities.
- Receive, acknowledge and record requests for internal reviews
- Triage, acknowledge and act as a centralised point of contact
- Assist the development and implementation of efficient internal review work
- Provide administrative support to the Internal Review Business Team.
- Build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships
- Manage and respond to phone and email enquiries
- Record and manage business information and data.
- Strong customer service skills and experience
- Strong working experience in data entry and other office administrative roles
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills with well-developed interpersonal skills
- Well developed ICT skills; Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint – particularly the management of multiple diaries
- Undertake a range of data entry responsibilities
- Understanding of or lived experience in the field of disability
Due date: Tuesday 14th January 2020
Email for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.