6 month contract | Canberra Location | Baseline Security Clearance is desired | Federal Government Agency | Full time position
- 6 month contract
- Federal Government Agency
- Canberra Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage an APS6 Program and Policy Officer. This position is located in their busy Canberra office for an initial 6 month contract.
- Provide good quality, accurate and timely briefings and other written material
- Undertake data compilation, processing and reporting
- Communicate proactively and effectively with stakeholders
- Produce reports and updates on cumulative data reporting &analysis
- Undertake procedural tasks, including financial modelling, data analysis and the gathering and distillation of evidence
- Demonstrated experience in the use of data and IT
- Ability to support program administration processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with Public Service policy and program systems and processes
Due date: Tuesday 14th January 2020
Email for questions: email@example.com
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.