12 month contract | Geelong Location | Federal Government Agency | Full time position
- 12 month contract
- Federal Government Agency
- Canberra Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage an APS4 Project Officer. This position is located in their busy Geelong office for an initial 12 month contract.
About the Position
A Project Officer is accountable under limited direction for delivering results in accordance with the requirements of their work area and team plans. They may exercise limited discretion with respect to how procedures and guidelines are interpreted and applied.
- Provide thorough information and effective support to internal and external stakeholders.
- High level administrative support to the team
- Ensure compliance in work tasks through understanding, analysing and interpreting legislation and policies
- Process and support work requests across the Strategic Support portfolios
- Positive contemporary attitudes to people with disability.
- Competency with IT systems.
- Relevant qualifications and/or experience in reception, administration or business administration.
- Experience in the Government Sector
Due date: Wednesday 5th February 2020
Email for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.