9-12 month contract | Sydney Location | State Government Agency | Full time position
- 9-12 month contract
- Federal Government Agency
- Sydney Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a State Government Agency to engage an Personal Manager/Place Manager. This position is located in their busy Sydney office for an initial 9-12 month contract.
About the Position
This role will act as the main contact for members of the community providing advice and support on available feedback channels to ensure community needs are heard and met.
- Undertake community relations services
- Support the delivery of the Projects and its objectives
- Undertake a range of communication activities including; leterboxing & doorknocking
- Be the point of contact for internal and external stakeholders
- Assist the wider project team to keep abreast of current issues, trends and community views
- Identify potential community relations issues associated with the project
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline (e.g. media, communications, public relations
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Ability to work flexible hours with the occasional weekend work
- Training will be provided throughout
Due date: Wednesday 15th January 2020
Email for questions: email@example.com
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.