5 month contract | Canberra Location | Police check required upon offer | Federal Government Agency | Full time position
- 5 month contract
- Police check required upon offer of the role
- Canberra Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage an APS6 Technical Officer. This position is located in their busy Canberra office for an initial 5 month contract.
- communicate complex issues clearly and effectively, verbally and in writing
- use initiative and judgement to research, interpret and apply policy and legislation
- analyse complex science-based policy and regulatory issues, identify problems and provide advice on appropriate solutions
- work independently and/or part of a team
- coordinating stakeholder meetings including providing administrative and secretariat support
- Policy and/or program experience
- Experience at an APS6 level
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly and contribute to managing change
How to Apply
Due date: 21/01/2020
Email for questions: email@example.com
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.