3 Month Contract - January start | Sydeny Location | State Government Agency
- Contract: 3 month - January Start
- Sydney Location
- $30.00 per hour + super
- Part-time (4 days per week)
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a State Government Agency to engage a Registry Officer. This position is located in their busy Sydney office for an initial contract for 3 months.
About the Position
The registry officer provides a broad range of administrative and support services to meet the business needs of the team/unit.
- Data entry and records management
- Provide information and advice to telephone and email enquiries
- Management of correspondence, copying, incoming and outgoing mail, and filing.
- Preparing matters for hearing
- Providing administrative and clerical support
- Prepare routine correspondence and answering enquiries
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- A strong commitment to client service along with good communication and administrative skills are essential.
- Officers must maintain confidentiality, be comfortable working in a high volume environment and have good attention to detail.
- Familiar with record management systems
How to Apply
Due date: Wednesday 15th January 2020
Email for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Please note, due to the large sum of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.