3 month contract | Canberra Location | NV1 Security Clearance is desired | Federal Government Agency | Full time position
- 3 month contract + possible extension
- Federal Government Agency
- Canberra Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage an Property and Consular Advisor. This position is located in their busy Canberra office for an initial 3 month contract.
About the Position
Our client is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual with excellent commercial acumen, communication and stakeholder management skills to provide advice, coordinate and manage delivery of property and consular services and projects.
- Development, support and delivery of property plans and projects
- Support delivery of consular and passport services
- Management and delivery of insurance policies, programs, and procedures.
- Contribute to, coordinate and drive organisational and team level projects
- Communicate, collaborate and build effective relationships
- Ensure compliance with legislation and policies
- Monitor work processes, and ensure compliance with relevant financial requirements
- NV1 Security Clearance Desired
- Property Management and leasing experience
- Contract management and administration skills desired
- Experience in procurement desired
Due date: Monday 20th January 2020
Email for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.