3 month contract | Canberra Location | Baseline Security Clearance is desired | Federal Government Agency | Full time position
- 3 month contract
- Federal Government Agency
- Canberra Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage an APS5/APS6 Grants Program Designer. This position is located in their busy Canberra office for an initial 3 month contract.
About the Position
You will join a team who provides front-end program functions, application form and grant round design.
- Build and maintain strong internal and external relationships
- Record information and maintain accurate records
- Create, update and maintain documentation to support design of opportunities
- Negotiate timelines and objective outcomes
- Bring strong solutions focused approach to developing suitable grant program design
- Baseline Security Clearance is desired
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to interpret and apply legislation
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Resilient and a positive attitude
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast paced and high pressure environment
How to Apply
Due date: Wednesday 19th February 2020
Email for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.