5 month contract + extensions | Melbourne Location | Baseline Security Clearance is desired | Federal Government Agency | Full time position
- 5 month contract + 2 x 6 month extensions
- Federal Government Agency
- Melbourne Location
- Baseline Security Clearance preferred
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage a Network Operations Lead. This position is located in their busy Melbourne office for an initial 5 month contract.
- Provide Trusted Relationships & Technical, Commercial and Operational Advice in an approachable manner within the Networks/Communication Platform
- Take accountability and ownership for guiding platform strategies, development of roadmaps , identify and address operational architecture and systemic risks and issues, and driving priorities
- Identify technical, commercial and operational risks and advice mitigation strategies
- Demonstrated experience as a Communications/Network, with knowledge and experience of Cisco solutions
- An understanding of network and communications best practices, industry trends and innovations
- Experience in large scale managed network contracts (incl. WAN, LAN, WIFI, Unified Comms and Contact Centre)
- Define, agree and implement the operational operating model
- Manage senior Executive expectations on transition to new network operating model
How to Apply
Due date: 18/02/2020
Email for questions: email@example.com
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.