3 month contract + 3 month extensions | Canberra Location | Baseline Security Clearance is desired | Federal Government Agency | Full time position
- 3 month contract + 3 months extensions
- Federal Government Agency
- Canberra Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage an Program Consultant - Provider Assessment. This position is located in their busy Canberra office for an initial 3 month contract.
About the Position
The team predominantly deals with providers of the program requesting entry into the program or requesting for extensions. This contractor will be assessing their request through analysing and interpreting informaiton and data to make a decision.
- Strong analytical and analysis ability and experience
- Ability to provide strong data analysis and interpretation
- Experience in providing strong written material and redesigning derived from data/information
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to provide advise and guidance to team and other stakeholders
- Experience working within a program of work
How to Apply
Due date: 13/02/2020
Email for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.