3 month contract | Box Hill Location | Federal Government Agency
- 3 month contract
- Federal Government Agency
- Box Hill Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage an APS6 Reportable Incidents Officer. This position is located in their newly created Box Hill office for an initial month contract.
About the Position
The successful candidate will be a part of a state-based Reportable Incidents team, reporting to the Assistant Director
- Support the implementation, operation and monitoring of the Reportable Incidents function
- Manage a caseload of incident reports
- Monitor incoming reportable incidents to ensure high risk incidents are escalated
- Liaise regularly with managers as to the management of caseload.
- Contribute to educating and training providers
- Ability to develop influential working relationships
- Sound analytical skills to evaluate reportable incidents
- Experience in a similar position
- Critical thinker
- Background in Regulation (highly desired)
- hold Australian citizenship
- be willing to undergo an Australian Federal Police check
- be willing and eligible to obtain a security clearance to the level applicable to the position.
How to Apply
Due date: 14/02/2020
Email for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.