9 month contract | Haymarket Location | Full time position
- 9 month contract
- Haymarket Location
- State Government Subsidiary
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a State Government Subsidiary to engage an Senior Business Analyst - ICT. This position is located in their busy Haymarket office for an initial 9 month contract.
About the Position
Our client is seeking a highly capable, performance driven and solutions focused professionals to work with us to deliver the program.
The ICT Senior Business Analyst will report to a Program Manager. This is a hands-on role requiring detailed business analyst involvement and support across multiple projects.
- Leading and assisting a variety of business processes
- Proactively support business stakeholders
- Draw on application and technology knowledge and experience
- Providing the technology components of solution design
- Reviewing, providing quality assurance
- Adhere to timeframe estimates during planning and scheduling stages of projects
- Assess, identify and mitigate risks that could impact business processes
- Identify and manage organisational change impacts
- Support audit activities
- Assist Project Managers with communication and project reporting requirements
- Utilise either Agile or Waterfall approaches
- Tertiary qualification ideally Engineering, Business, IT and project management
- Ability to build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships
- Relevant industry experience in an asset intensive environment, such as Utilities, Mining, Oil and Gas, Manufacturing (minimum 5 years)
- Experience with SDLC methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, ASAP or equivalent).
- Exposure to Asset Maintenance
- Familiarisation with project scheduling tools, e.g. MS Project, Primavera
How to Apply
Due date: 14/02/2020
Email for questions: email@example.com
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.