12 month contract + extensions (3x6 months) | Canberra/Chermside Location | Federal Government Agency | Full time position | Travel required
- 12 month contract + extensions (3x6 months)
- Federal Government Agency
- Canberra/Chermside Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage a Change Management Analyst. This position is located in their busy Canberra/Chermside office for an initial 12 month contract + extensions (3x6 months).
About the Position
Our client is seeking an experienced change manager to support key cultural and digital change initiatives across the organisation that may have significant internal and or external impacts.
- Apply the Enterprise Change Management Framework and Methodology for the people side of change
- Develop change management plans & support
- Identify potential people-side risks and develop specific plans to mitigate
- Travel to other office locations, either locally or interstate, on an as-needs basis.
- Experience in at least one of the following: Transformative projects, Organisational shifts required to support delivery and benefits realisation, Digital Transformation, Change management maturity
- 5 to 10+ years’ experience and knowledge of applying change management principles
- Proven experience in driving large organisation-wide change efforts and cultural shifts.
- Understanding of project management
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Change Management Practitioner Certification would be well regarded.
How to Apply
Due date: Friday 14th February 2020
Email for questions: email@example.com
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Please note, due to the large sum of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.