12 month contract | Canberra Location | Baseline Security Clearance is desired | Federal Government Agency | Full time position
- 12 month contract
- Federal Government Agency
- Canberra Location
- Baseline security clearance preferred
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage an Solution Developer CRM. This position is located in their busy Canberra office for an initial 12 month contract.
About the Position
The Client is seeking a Solution Developer to implement new business solutions as part of a program to deliver new services using cloud platforms such as Office 365, Azure and Dynamics 365.
- Work with the SA to deliver a new, cloud-based CRM platform
- Undertake software development with a focus on Dynamics CRM
- Perform system analysis, investigate technical problems and document relevant issues
- Demonstrated experience in interpreting requirements and system designs into actionable, tested software components.
- Demonstrated experience as a solution developer using Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Demonstrated skills and experience with agile environment
- High level communication skills with the ability to communicate at the technical, business and personal levels (both written & verbal)
- Tertiary qualifications in an ICT related field or applicable industry certifications
Experience with the following technologies:
- Microsoft .NET Core Framework and MVC application development
- Microsoft DevOps
- Web API based integration
How to Apply
Due date: 21/02/2020
Email for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.