Urgent need for community Aged Care Support Workers. Immediate start and multiple locations available, hours to suit your needs.
Are you a passionate, dedicated, and highly reliable Support Worker with either Disabilities or Aged Care experience and are available for an immediate interview and start? Call us now as we have some exceptional roles on offer.
Working with our valued clients, you will be given regular ongoing shifts that will fit around your work/life commitments and an opportunity to build strong relationships with the people you will be caring for. With additional training and buddy shifts provided, this is a fantastic role for any level Support Worker.
As a caring and compassionate Support Worker, your duties will include:
- Providing support to customers with personal care, living skills, transport, domestic assistance, medication, and other support as required
- Providing a person-centred approach to help customers achieve their goals and aspirations
- Contributing information for the development of Customer support plans
- Keeping customer records up to date on a daily basis
- Developing and maintain professional relationships and networks with the customers, their families, and key stakeholders
- With support & guidance from the Team Leader, seek out innovative ways to enhance the customer journey
We have full time and part-time and casual roles on offer and a variety of locations.
To register your interest please send your resume via the links provided.