Work for an industry leader and get rewarded! On site gym available and offering a permanent ongoing role!
- Leading employer
- Fantastic rates on offer
- Growth and development
Embodied are currently seeking an experienced cabinet maker to join a successful team based in the northern suburbs of Perth on a full time basis. You will be experienced in all aspects of cabinetry including assembly, fit-outs and manufacturing, CNC, Edgebander, assembly. You will be working for a leading employer in their new premises based out of Wangara. With a strong industry reputation they are known for attracting top talent.
This role offers the opportunity to commence immediately and is suited to someone that can work independently and fits the below requirements. You will be a team player, take great pride in your work and deliver excellent customer service. More importantly you are seeking a long term role with a leading employer.
- Trade qualified cabinet maker
- Experience in all aspects of factory work and can work with various machines, CNC/Edgebander
- A C class drivers licence
- Excellent presentation/communication skills
- Available for an immediate start
- A commitment to producing work of the highest standards
- The ability to work as part of a small team
- Commitment to safety
If you think you fit the criteria please apply using the link below. The recruitment process for this role commences immediately. The company also have an onsite gym to use as needed!