Seeking an experienced Trust Accountant to run the Property Management and Sales trust accounts for our amazing clients in South Yarra!
- A competitive salary based on experience on offer
- Flexible working arrangements - Permanent part time
- Day to day operation of Property Management & Sales Trust Account
We are seeking a part time accounts manager and administrator for our clients in South Yarra! If you have a 'hands on approach' and seeking a multifaceted role, then look no further. Our clients focus in project marketing, residential sales and property management and seeking an experienced professional with extensive Trust Accounting experience and have the ability / understanding of how to deal with trust accounts.
- Daily receipting and banking of rents
- Reconciliation of trust account
- Processing of monthly invoices
- Process and strategy implementation
- Management of the sales trust account including monthly reconciliation reports, deposit receipts, deposit refunds and settlement disbursements
- Management of the rental trust account including monthly reconciliation reports, receipt of rent, landlord disbursements and payment of outgoings
- Accurate record keeping, and effective trust account compliance
- Administration duties including answering main office phone, marketing payments, database entry, filing the particulars of sale and signed vendor statements relating to sale
- Competitive salary + super and negotiable for the right candidate
- Flexible hours
- Work for an organisation who really look after their staff
- Bonuses and team events
- Team support
- 2 years doing Property Management Trust Accounts in VIC
We are interviewing for this Trust Accountant role immediately! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Paige Jones on 0428 165 861 or click apply and we will review your resume immediately.