Full time position | Immediate start | HVAC Contractor | Canberra based | Attractive Salary
- Leading Mechanical HVAC Contractor
- Long term, career role.
- Well-known and reputable brand.
- Strong safety culture throughout the business
- Collaborative and supportive leadership team
Working in Tier 1 & 2 sectors, they have forged strong relationships with the leading contractors with projects ranging from $500k-$30m+ in value. Their projects are some of the largest-scale construction projects in commercial, retail, healthcare, and high-rise for the ACT and surrounding areas.
We are currently seeking a high-quality Safety Coordinator to join their team and assist with creating a strong safety culture.
- Working closely with staff at all levels of the business, identifying risks and providing support and advice on health, safety, environmental and quality matters
- Developing and implementing HSEQ related plans and procedures.
- Carry out audits of safety systems; maintain all records of safety matters relating to incidents, hazards, and regulatory inspection requirements
- Apply your high attention to detail, to spot gaps for improvement and carry out training
- Exercise your excellent documentation skills to maintain comprehensive WH&S reports
- Use your intuitive work style, to continue to make health and safety improvements
- 3-5 years of relevant safety experience
- Must have a Cert4 H&S
- Australian driver’s license
- Ability to influence and engage stakeholders and view processes and procedures in a strategic fashion
- Previous experience working for a HVAC Contractor
- A solid understanding of the Mechanical HVAC industry.
- A team player, collaborative attitude
Please submit your resume to Ryan Schiffelre in MS Word format to email@example.com or by clicking on the Apply button below. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted