Ideally located on the northern fringe of Sydney and just an hour's drive from Newcastle, the Central Coast offers one of the best places in Australia
- Shape the culture leading a new team in development & engineering assessment
- Live and work on the beautiful Central Coast of NSW
- Permanent full time position + Leaseback Vehicle/Work/Life Balance
Our Client promotes a healthy and safe work environment and are committed to diversity in our community and workforce ,encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island people, people with a disability and people from diverse backgrounds to apply to be part of their inclusive team.
- Key activities of this role include:
- Providing leadership and management for a team of professional staff;
- Assessment of complex application matters;
- Engagement with developers and their consultants;
- Driving the alignment of processes and engineering standards associated with water assessments.
- You have a strong knowledge of development related legislation and engineering standards;
- You have experience in water and sewer assets undertaking development and engineering assessments;
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge and leadership expertise to develop team culture;
- Having a work/life balance is important to you.