Provide the highest standards of clinical care and support to the residence to improve their well being and quality of life.
We have a number of Aged Care Facilities across Melbourne seeking experienced and highly capable part time temp Registered Nurses that are available to start immediately and complete shift work. Ongoing shifts available Monday to Sunday starting immediately.
You will be responsible for providing the highest standards of clinical care and support to the residence to improve their wellbeing and quality of life by working as a valued member of the team.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be:
- Current AHPRA registration.
- Australian working rights.
- Good Communication and positive attitude.
- Ability to use initiative and also follow procedures.
- Detailed knowledge of aged care accreditation standards, relevant legislation and continuous quality improvement.
- Demonstrate empathy with and commitment to the care of older people.
- Proven ability to collaborate with managers, resolve issues and influence outcomes.
- Demonstrated competence in delivering services that ensures residents are safe.
- Demonstrate proactive approach to problem solving with strong decision making capability.
- Coordinating for clinical and health care needs for all patients.
- Assisting with the development and maintenance of clinical documentation.
- Provide direction, support and supervision to all care staff.
- Willingness to accept responsibility & accountability.
- Passionate about helping people.
- Practice Safe Covid-19 Guidelines.
- Working with a great team.
- Flexible Shifts and Hours that work around your availability.
- Competitive hourly rate.
With your help, we can ensure that elderly Australians continue to receive quality care during the COVID-19 pandemic. If you are interested in finding out more APPLY NOW and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org