New Home Builder looking for experience Tender Presenter / Contract Presenter. Drafting or Contract Home sales background is essential. $100k plus
Meeting with the clients to present the Sales Tender documents.
- Experience working for New Home Builder presenting tenders.
- Sales or Drafting background.
- Must have an in-depth understanding of the BCA and Contract Housing regulations.
- Ideal background would be in Drafting or Sales Consultant for a home builder.
Benefits of the job:
- Working Monday to Friday.
- Earning potential $100k to $120k plus.
- Location in North/Western Sydney.
- Working with a loyal and knowledgeable sales team.
Duties will include:
- Presenting and signing of tenders and contracts with clients
- Ensuring clients are aware of all details and costs in relation to their home
- Source pricing for clients on requested changes
- Explaining the key components of the HIA contract to clients
- Aiming for a high retention rate in the sales process.
Interviews are taking place now. Please call Scott on 0435 923 464 to discuss or follow the application process.
Scott Clarke has 15 years Employment Consultancy experience in the Sydney Building Industry. Over the past 10 years Career Building has become the leading Employment Consultancy among the Residential Builders.
Call Scott anytime on 0435 923 464 for a confidential discussion regarding:
- This particular role
- Industry Trends
- Wage Expectations
- Employment Reviews
- New Employment Opportunities