Customer Service Specialist in Sydney working for a global consulting company specialising in the telecommunications industry
- Fixed-Term Contractor (6 months initially)
- North Sydney based
- Urgent start
We are a specialist recruitment company specialising in the Telecommunications industry. Our client is a large global consulting company with an urgent need for a Customer Service Executive to join their team.
The role is a Fixed Term Contractor with an initial 6 months contract and a view to extending the contract for a further 6 months. With excellent working conditions and benefits, our client boasts an excellent people culture with a focus on diversity, respect for the individual and an all-round great working environment!
The role would require someone with proven customer service skills within the telecom industry, ideally with experience in activating new users, porting and provisioning activities for telephony customers, right through to accurate and timely updating of customer records on internal systems to close the loop.
The key responsibility of this role includes porting, internal provisioning activities, call testing, updating client records and providing sign off tasks on internal systems.
- Porting of telephone numbers per scheduled datelines
- Completing internal provisioning activities
- Conducting call testing
- Updating all records on the internal system
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- 2-3 years of experience in the telecommunications service delivery including exposure to provisioning activities
- Experience in Telco database and provisioning tools
- Experience on various Network Management Systems (NMS) systems and ability to perform provisioning of circuits meticulously
- Experienced in transmission/transport concepts and systems, and enterprise services for Voice and Data Products
If you are an enthusiastic, committed individual who is passionate about serving in a customer service field, then this opportunity may be ideal for you.
Apply right away!