Use your amazing DevOps experience to lead by example.
- Full Stack development leading the DevOps team with detailed knowledge & understanding of all stages of software development.
- Design and develop overall architecture of enterprise quality IOT / M2M applications
- Experienced as DevOps Lead working alongside architects, other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our IOT/M2M platform.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for IOT/M2M products across cloud-based databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
- Create RESTful web services using Swagger, OKAPI, etc.
- Should be experienced with cloud-based architectures like AWS, Azure, Terraform, etc. and in setting up cloud templates for Kubernetes, Docker, Node-red, Kafka, Solace, Redis, Postgres, and similar Cloud technologies.
- Collaborate with UI Designer to prototype the user experience during the design phase
- Develop unit and integration/test capabilities and source code control/deployment using CI/CD tools/frameworks – Puppet, Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.
- Lead/build and deployment automation scripts
- Analyse performance, scalability, high availability scenarios and develop solutions for enterprise quality secure, highly-available and scalable deployments
- Troubleshoot and resolve performance issues across architectural components/deployments
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organisation.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools Bitbucket, Git, Mercurial, etc.
- Be available for rostered support out both during and after business hours