We are looking for a CPEng Structural either based in, or keen to relocate to, Taupo. We will also consider Hamilton based applicants.
About the business
Our client is a multidisciplinary firm with several offices across NZ and a strong history of sustainability and success in land development and related disciplines.
With a period of sustained growth and a strategic direction covering structural, civil, and geotech - we are looking to build on our success - and would ideally like to engage a future equity partner for our business; specifically on the structural side. And also playing an important part in the broader engineering team.
About the role
The core of this role / function will be to develop and grow our regional Structural teams. This means that - for the right person - we're open to
which office you will be based in.
Strong forward work load. Including some very unique projects.
On the technical side of things:
- Static properties of structures, test behaviour and durability of materials etc
- Design / supervise construction - broad range of structures
- Site inspections
- Work internally with Civil and Geotech re production of engineering designs / reports / plans / specifications etc
- Design details and management of draughting staff
- Write / price offers of service
- Supervise / administer contracts
- Mentor staff / technical design reviews
- Prepare / sign producer statements
- Design / construction review etc
Benefits and perks
Amazing office locations. Excellent culture. Focus on growth. Personal and professional development.
Skills and experience
- Accountable / responsible and keen for growth
- Consultancy and client facing
- Seismic analysis / strengthening
- Project management
- Team building and leadership
- NZ standards / codes / legislation
- Proficient in SAP / ETABS
APPLY today. We look forward to speaking with you further re your interest.