Newly created opportunity for experienced Accreditation Officer who has previous experience in a health or education setting - apply now!
- Quality and Compliance – Fellowship Pathways
- Full Time fixed term until December 2021
- $79,213 plus 13.5% superannuation
Reporting to the Senior Accreditation Coordinator, this newly created role works closely with the Accreditation Program Coordinator ensuing compliance with the RACGP Standards for general practice training within the RACGP Accreditation framework are met.
Other key responsibilities will include:
- Actively contributing to the development and maintenance of the new RACGP Accreditation Framework and working collaboratively with the relevant stakeholders to ensure success.
- Assisting with the implementation and administration of accreditation activities including site visits, training of GP Reviewers, and conducting desktop audits.
- Monitoring confidential Critical Incident reporting and collating information for distribution to relevant stakeholders.
- Providing support, including secretariat, as required to GP reviewers, the Chief Accreditation Officer and the Accreditation Committee (once established).
Experience working in a health, education or accreditation setting is essential for success in this role.
To thrive in this role you will be a team player who delivers high quality work outputs whilst managing changing deadlines. You will have:
- Experience in drafting and researching reports and making recommendations to various internal and external stakeholders.
- An ability to interpret and apply legislation and policy confidently.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with sensitivity and a high degree of professionalism.
- Demonstrated experience building effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders at all levels.
What’s in it for you?
You will be joining a high-profile health and education organisation where progressive leadership, innovation, integrity, collaboration and accountability is valued. Benefits of working at the RACGP include 13.5% superannuation, easy access to public transport, annual leave loading, additional leave over the Christmas and New Year period and discounts to a large range of retailers.
The RACGP is a winner of the Employer of Choice Award from the Australian Business Awards. The Employer of Choice Award recognises achievement through effective recruitment, engagement and retention of staff.
All final applicants for this position will be asked to consent to a National Police Check.
To apply for this position, please click on the ‘apply’ button and submit your CV and cover letter. Please ensure that your application is submitted in one PDF or Word document.
Don’t hesitate to apply as applications will be considered as they are submitted and interviews may take place prior to the advertisement closing.
Previous applicants need not apply.
The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and social inclusion. Applications are encouraged from people with a disability, people who identify as Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples, mature age and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. Candidates must have the right to work in Australia.