Opportunity to use your extensive project / events administration skills as part of the fast paced Exams team at RACGP.
- Education Services – Assessment Operations
- Full Time 12 month fixed term opportunity
- $79,213 plus 13.5% superannuation
To thrive in this role you will be a team player who enjoys being part of a fast-paced team environment. Your ability to work and think independently and take initiative will see you succeed. You will also have:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar administration, project coordinator or event management role.
- An aptitude for using technology, and previous database and systems experience including proficiency with MS Office (with a focus on MS Excel and MS Word).
- Strong communication and organisational skills combined with an eye for detail including high level editing and proof reading skills.
- Problem solving skills and a can-do approach.
- Experience in writing process and procedures to support the team.
Let’s talk about the opportunity
Reporting to the Fellowship Exam Lead, this role supports the Fellowship Exams team on a day to day basis by providing technical and administrative assistance ensuring the highest level of efficiency and effectiveness are achieved by the team. Some key responsibilities will include:
- Stakeholder engagement - responding to exam candidates, prospective candidates, Training Organisations, exam vendors, examiners and other internal and external stakeholders on all matters relating to exams.
- Process audits / improvements – ensuring exam enrolments comply with RACGP policy and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Data analysis – ensuring candidate compliance of exams is communicated effectively and accurately to stakeholders.
- Event management – coordinate all exam requirements including the maintenance of templates, creation of project plans and schedules, preparation of exam materials, communications and distribution lists.
Previous experience working in a general practice environment and / or educational assessment sector would be highly regarded.
For a copy of the position description visit https://www.racgp.org.au/the-racgp/careers/position-descriptions.
What’s in it for you?
You will be joining a high-profile health and education organisation where progressive leadership, innovation, integrity, collaboration and accountability is valued. Benefits of working at the RACGP include 13.5% superannuation, easy access to public transport, annual leave loading, additional leave over the Christmas and New Year period and discounts to a large range of retailers.
The RACGP is a winner of the Employer of Choice Award from the Australian Business Awards. The Employer of Choice Award recognises achievement through effective recruitment, engagement and retention of staff.
All final applicants for this position will be asked to consent to a National Police Check.
To apply for this position, please click on the ‘apply’ button and submit your CV and cover letter outlining which role would be your preference.
Please ensure that your application is submitted in one PDF or Word document.
Don’t hesitate to apply as applications will be considered as they are submitted and interviews may take place prior to the advertisement closing.
Applications close AEST 11:55pm –Wednesday August 12, 2020
The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and social inclusion. Applications are encouraged from people with a disability, people who identify as Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples, mature age and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. Candidates must have the right to work in Australia.