Support RACGP's Practice Experience Program team. Maternity Leave Contract. ASAP start.
- High Profile National Health Organisation, located in East Melbourne
- Full Time Maternity Leave Contract
- $76,906 plus 13.5% super
Reporting to the Fellowship Programs Operations Manager, the Education Program Officer contributes to the efficient and effective administration of the RACGP’s Practice Experience Program (PEP). Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to achieving contractual and operational requirements for the Fellowship Programs Operations team within the Department and / or College.
- Gathering information through internal and external interactions to report on the progress of operational plans and stakeholder feedback.
- Demonstrating knowledge of the RACGP’s systems and processes and promoting an understanding of the program’s role in achieving broader RACGP strategic directions.
- Analysing program policies, internal systems and procedures to identify opportunities for improvement.
To be successful you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrated experience in a diverse officer role within a large-scale, complex organisation.
- Experience in identifying and applying skill and knowledge areas within a program delivery context.
- Experience in identifying, analysing and evaluating information from a range of sources and providing reports to a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent problem solving skills combined with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
What’s in it for you?
You will be joining a high-profile health and education organisation where progressive leadership, innovation, integrity, collaboration and accountability is valued. Benefits of working at the RACGP include 13.5% superannuation, easy access to public transport, annual leave loading, additional leave over the Christmas and New Year period and discounts to a large range of retailers.
The RACGP is a winner of the Employer of Choice Award from the Australian Business Awards. The Employer of Choice Award recognises achievement through effective recruitment, engagement and retention of staff.
Don’t hesitate to apply as applications will be considered as they are submitted and interviews may take place prior to the advertisement closing.
All final applicants for this position will be asked to consent to a National Police Record Check.
For a copy of the position description visit https://www.racgp.org.au/the-racgp/careers/position-descriptions.
Applications close AEDT 11:55pm – Tuesday October 22, 2019
The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and social inclusion. Applications are encouraged from people with a disability, people who identify as Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples, mature age and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. Candidates must have the right to work in Australia.
We respectfully note that we will not be accepting agency enquiries for this position.