Process applications to the General Practice Experience Pathway and Practice Experience Program
- Opportunity to join the Education Services team
- Permanent, full-time position, based at our head office in East Melbourne
- $67,293 per annum plus 13.5% superannuation
The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) is Australia's largest professional general practice organisation and represents more than 40,000 members working in general practice. The RACGP's activities focus on the six key areas of standards, quality, education, advocacy, professional leadership and collegiality.
On joining the Eligibility & Selection team within Education Services, you will support the team with particular focus on administering applications for assessment of general practice experience and applications working toward Fellowship of the RACGP.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Processing applications to the General Practice Experience Pathway and Practice Experience Program using established work instructions.
- Proactively identifying opportunities for improvement, draft and propose responses to emerging risks and opportunities, and work with your team leader and coordinator to improve processes in the team.
- Communicating with members both proactively and in response to queries on topics related to their applications.
- Supporting other RACGP employees in answering member queries related to eligibility and selection.
- Collecting data at all touch-points with members for reporting purposes.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Project support experience with strong prioritisation and organisational skills.
- High level communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability produce high quality, clear and succinct correspondence and reports.
- Commitment to high quality customer service delivery, ideally with experience in a member based organisation.
- Experience in planning, organising and administering processes to ensure tight deadlines are achieved.
- Strong PC Skills with knowledge and use of Microsoft Office (particularly Word, and Excel[ER1]) with the ability to learn and use new systems quickly and proficiently
For a copy of the position description visit https://www.racgp.org.au/the-racgp/careers/position-descriptions.
What’s in it for you?
You will be joining a high-profile health and education organisation where progressive leadership, innovation, integrity, collaboration and accountability is valued. Benefits of working at the RACGP include 13.5% superannuation, easy access to public transport, annual leave loading, additional leave over the Christmas and New Year period and discounts to a large range of retailers.
The RACGP is a winner of the Employer of Choice Award category within the Australian Business Awards. The Employer of Choice Award recognises achievement through effective recruitment, engagement and retention of staff.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and cover letter expanding on your skills and experience. Please ensure that your application is submitted in one PDF or Word document.
Candidates are encouraged to apply immediately as interviews may take place prior to the advertisement closing date.
All final applicants for this position may be asked to consent to a criminal record check. Please note that applicants with criminal records are not automatically barred from applying for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits.
Applications close AEST 11:55pm – 21 November 2019
The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and social inclusion. Applications are encouraged from people with a disability, people who identify as Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples, mature age and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. Candidates must have the right to work in Australia.