Take the lead in the development and implementation of quality systems and processes.
- Take the lead in the development and implementation of quality systems and processes
- Full-time, fixed term role until December 31, 2021, based at our head office in East Melbourne (opposite the MCG)
- $90,759 per annum plus 13.5% superannuation
With a proven record of developing and implementing quality frameworks, systems and instruments, you will pride yourself on your knowledge of quality system and standard setting theory and practice. To be successful in this role you will also be able to demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrated experience in documenting management practices and working with quality management systems
- Demonstrated experience in advocating for and communicating about quality management
- Demonstrated experience in working with a wide range of stakeholders and working with quality management software
- Experience in quality improvement, risk management and developing quality objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In this role you will support the Quality and Compliance Manager in the delivery of an internal quality management system and framework.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Further developing and refining the quality system and framework based across two (2) organisational divisions (Fellowship Pathways and Education Services) on RACGP guidance documents such as mission statements, vision statements, strategic plans and program objectives
- Maintaining and updating quality management processes across Fellowship Pathways and Education Services, including procedural reviews and reporting to Quality Management Committee meetings
- Analysing quality assurance and improvement activity results, reporting on the findings and providing strategic advice
- Communicating and advocating on the benefits of quality management to Fellowship Pathways and Education Services employees and management, and to other departments, managers or faculties as requested.
You will be joining a high-profile health and education organisation where progressive leadership, innovation, integrity, collaboration and accountability is valued. Benefits of working at the RACGP include 13.5% superannuation, easy access to public transport, annual leave loading, additional leave over the Christmas and New Year period and discounts to a large range of retailers. The RACGP is a winner of the Employer of Choice Award from the Australian Business Awards. The Employer of Choice Award recognises achievement through effective recruitment, engagement and retention of staff.
The Fellowship Pathways Division will ensure the RACGP will be supported to seize the window of opportunity that is currently available to implement the best training program that meets the needs of patients, GP trainees, GPs, and funding bodies through a standards-based and outcome focused approach.
To apply for this position, please click on the ‘apply’ button and submit your CV and cover letter expanding on your skills and experience. Please ensure your cover letter is no more than two pages in length. Please ensure that your application is submitted in one PDF or Word document.
Applications close AEST 11:55pm –Wednesday January 29, 2020
The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and social inclusion. Applications are encouraged from people with a disability, people who identify as Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples, mature age and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. Candidates must have the right to work in Australia.