Great opportunity to work with prestigious independent school in the HILLS DISTRICT who provide a wonderful environment for students & staff alike
- Work with a friendly & supportive team
- Active, varied role
- Full time, permanent position, available now!
Our client is a faith-based school renowned for both academic excellence and educating the "whole student" including the provision of first-class sporting facilities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the maintenance and enhancement of the school grounds
- Working closely with the Facilities & Maintenance Manager
- Lawn upkeep including turf works and seeding & fertilizing programs for the sports fields
- Maintenance of the cricket pitches & associated facilities
- Keeping all roads & pathways clean & free from debris
- Operating the chemical spray boom, ride-on and fairway mowers, push mowers & other equipment
- Maintaining the irrigation system
- Maintenance of accurate records & compliance with security protocols & WH&S legislation
You will have:
- SOLID experience in a similar role, school experience ideal but not essential
- Will also consider newly qualified candidates with some "hands on" experience
- Relevant qualifications including Cert 111 in Turf Keeping
- Current driver's licence
- Willingness to obtain Working with Children check before commencing employment
Join this great team, hit "Apply now"!