Great opportunity to work in the HILLS DISTRICT with an independent school who provide a caring environment for students & staff alike!
- Work with a friendly & supportive team
- Active, varied role
- Full time, permanent position, 6.30am to 2.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Key responsibilities include:
- Setups for functions & events
- Moving & delivering of furniture on school grounds
- Maintenance of various school sites, grounds & gardens
- Changing of light globes & fittings & cleaning filters
- Maintenance of accurate records & compliance with security protocols & WH&S legislation
You will have:
- Similar experience in a similar role, school experience ideal but not essential
- Current driver's licence & relevant trade qualification, carpentry ideal or demonstrated experience with large scale maintenance
- Willingness to obtain Working with Children check before commencing employment
Join this great team, hit "Apply now"!