An exciting opportunity is now available for a driven and energetic individual with building management experience to join our Strata team in the ACT
- Canberra & Surrounds
- Fully Maintained Company Vehicle
- Career Growth Opportunities
With a background in building management you will need to be confident engaging with clients in a proactive, consultative and positive way. Having previously worked in Strata or Real Estate you should possess strong technical knowledge and be able to manage large complex corporations. Managing trades and being responsible for the coordination and communication for all repairs and maintenance issues is key to our success. You will also be responsible for providing regular progress updates to clients and ensuring a high level of service is provided at all times The role will have a business development focus as we have the capability of covering all aspects of building maintenance.
This strata business has grown rapidly over the past few years and we are offering an exceptional opportunity for someone with entrepreneurial flare for the next phase of our growth.
This is fantastic chance to join an established company that values its people above all else! Future opportunities for career progression will also be available.
- An immediate start
- A respected organisation with stability and security
- Support and guidance from experienced senior leaders
- A positive and rewarding team culture
- A place where great work is recognised and rewarded.
- Up to date technology
- Training, support and guidance
- An opportunity to have an impact across the business
- Demonstrated leadership and experience overseeing multiple sites
- Effective management of all contractors on site
- Ensuring work is carried out to a high standard
- Maintaining up to date documentation and compliance
- Prepare reports for strata insurance companies
- Work with trades to provide estimates for building re-instatement works
- Problem solving strategies
- Engage, coordinate & manage trades during the restoration process
- Communicate & negotiate with trades to track the progress of jobs
- Liaise between insurance companies and insured parties
- Coordinate access to properties with insured parties
- Dispute and issue resolution, as required
- Ensure all work conforms to legislative & contractual OH&S requirements
- Ensure all inspections, certificates of final inspection from Building Surveyor & all relevant documentation is signed off
- Strong property background
- Extensive and varied experience working with Trades
- Local industry contacts ideal, however, not essential
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to manage multiple & competing priorities
- Ability to be empathetic to the needs of the client
- Current motor vehicle license
- A trade background would be an advantage
- Project management skills desirable but not essential
With a reputation for excellence, this ASX Listed Company has a genuinely rare opportunity for someone with personality plus to join our Strata Team in the ACT. Driven by our entrepreneurial culture, we continually grow and create exciting and stimulating opportunities. Highly talented business units coupled with management’s transparent and honest attitude towards staff have had an enormous impact on the growth of this company.
Please note: A pre-employment medical examination and criminal background check will make up part of the recruitment process.