Do you have a strong Administration background and the desire to start your career with an industry leader? Join our Murarrie team today!
- Johns Lyng Group
- Murarrie Location
- Full-Time Employment
- Career Growth Opportunities
An exciting opportunity is now available to join our close-knit Murarrie team in the role of Accounts Administrator. Reporting to the Accounts Manager, you will assist with accounts payable and receivable functions, manage a variety of administration duties and liaise with subcontractors, suppliers and internal staff.
This is a fantastic chance to join a stable and secure company that values its people above all else. On the job training and future career growth opportunities will also be available.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Data entry
- Invoice entry for assigned companies, suppliers & contractors
- Accurately match purchase orders to invoices
- Answer subcontractor & supplier queries via phone & email
- Assist internal staff with accounts queries
- Raise manual cheques
- Issue resolution
- Review current processes & make suggestions to improve efficiency
- Reconcile accounts
- Liaise with internal staff regarding outstanding invoices
- General administration duties
Do you have proven examples of demonstrating drive and energy? Are you extremely motivated and can think outside the box? Do you want the opportunity to potentially work your way into a partnership? Being able to demonstrate and highlight examples of these are the key criteria for you to be successful in joining our existing talented and passionate team. The following selection criteria is also important, but we are happy to teach and mentor you along the way.
- Previous administration experience
- Accounts background ideal, however not essential
- Strong organisational & time management skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Active listening skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to work effectively both autonomously & as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level of computer literacy
- Adaptability & flexibility
- Ability to manage unpredictable & varying workloads
- Experience in the Construction or Insurance industry highly regarded, however not essential