Senior Civil Engineer required to take lead on a wide range of land development and civil infrastructure projects.
- Work for a consultancy with over 30 years’ experience
- Lead a successful and highly productive team
- Fantastic opportunity for growth
Our client is a well-established multidiscipline consulting firm with Civil, Structural and Forensic services. They have a reputation for excellence in design with rapid turnarounds which means their customers keep returning. The Civil team integrates seamlessly with their other departments to deliver residential, commercial and industrial developments and also provides practical design solutions to standalone civil infrastructure projects.
You will provide leadership to the Civil project team to meet the deliverables of the Civil projects of the business. As the Senior Civil Engineer you will take manage the design of all projects and see through to completion. You will be used to managing multiple projects at the same time, be highly skilled in managing clients and you will have the confidence to make decisions. In addition, your responsibilities will include:
- Provide technical engineering input for a wide range of land development and civil infrastructure projects
- Prepare assessment reports and design documentation whilst identifying any changes to the project scope of services
- Liaise with local authorities, builders, other consultants and clients to ensure projects are delivered on time
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
- 5-10 years’ experience within a consulting environment
- Current RPEQ qualification advantageous
- Previous civil engineering experience in infrastructure (road, stormwater, sewer and water) design
- Good knowledge of local authority and state government approval and regulatory requirements
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
You will be part of a great team culture where work life balance is promoted. This role offers fantastic career progression into the Civil Manager role.
If you would like a confidential chat about this role before applying, please call Sonja on 07 3211 1433 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.