You will be working within our North Fitzroy workshop and due to our growing business we are seeking experienced bus mechanics.
- Be part of an industry leading, global business
- Competitive hourly rates and additional allowances depending on your shifts
- Work / life balance
A heavy vehicle / bus mechanic position is available, working with a leader in the public transport industry.
Working within our North Fitzroy location, you will be responsible for maintenance and repairs to our bus fleet. These can include minor & major repairs, diagnostics & fault finding, service and maintenance.
A heavy vehicle qualification is required and previous experience working on buses is highly regarded, however, not essential.
- Heavy vehicle qualification
- Experience with fleet maintenance management systems
- Strong communication skills
- Diagnostic/fault finding experience
- Current driver's licence
- MR licence is highly regarded, not essential
As an industry leader we can offer ongoing, stable employment, opportunities for overtime, a great working environment and annual pay increases.
For other locations / positions in the automotive industry, please email Karissa at firstname.lastname@example.org to see what is available and follow Karissa Tipper on Facebook.