We are looking for Revit Draftsperson!
- Experience in drafting within the Australian residential retail market, with high volume builder exposure 1+ years
- Revit expertise and knowledge of ResCode the BCA & Excellent construction knowledge for buildability and sequencing on site
- Have the initiative, creativity and ability to design and develop drawings.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work under tight deadlines & high pressure
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Can provide siting plans for new developments
- Able to interpret local council requirements for siting purposes
- Able to produce accurate detailed working drawings for construction
- Has senior level of experience with structural engineer’s drawings and their content.
- Must ensure accuracy and correctness in all drawings produced.
- Can produce new design concepts for consideration.
- Can produce specific details and develop a library of standard construction details
- Has knowledge of civil earthworks and site conditions for cut to fill requirements.
- Understands soil conditions and the effect on designs
- Able to oversee all external drafting and remedy errors as required
- Ensure there is very clear communication with all staff on site regarding stage claims.
- Timely processing of working drawings to suit workflow requirements
- Exciting Salary Package
- HMO Coverage + 1 Free Dependent
- 20 Leave Credits annually
- Open to Work from Home Set-up (Basic Requirement: fast, stable and unlimited internet connection)
- A fun working culture, with an excellent team well-being program