Fantastic opportunity to work across assurance & advisory providing a breadth of experience in an environment that is focused on people.
Pitcher Partners Sydney is a leading Mid-Tier chartered accounting firm with a reputation built on quality of service and a commitment to excellence. Due to this success our Business Advisory & Assurance team has experienced a high level of growth due to winning a number of new clients & opportunities. To support this growth we are in urgent need of Senior Auditors.
You will play an important role in the provision of audit and assurance services to our clients, with a focus on servicing a range of clients from industries such as Financial Services, Not For Profit and Private and Growth. The position requires sound knowledge of accounting standards and the audit process. You will also be responsible for the delivery of audit work to high level for review, planning, which includes all related correspondence, documentation and reporting.
- Read, understand and follow audit planning memo and audit program
- Develop Audit plans as required
- Undertake field work for financial and compliance audits including interim and final testing
- Prepare work papers in accordance with Audit Methodology, preparation of clear and concise reports
- Fully utilise Audit software program Caseware and advise junior staff on usage
- Prepare statutory financial statements. Prepare basic tax computations
- Apply computer simulations and computer assisted techniques in performing audit engagements
- Draft technical memo's for manager and partner review
- Provide feedback to staff on a regular basis during and at completion of assignments
- Liaise with Managers to ensure jobs are reviewed and completed on time.
- University Graduate with solid credit results having commenced CA
- Minimum of 3-4 years current full time equivalent work experience gained ideally within a (Big 4 or Mid Tier Chartered Firm).
- Thorough working knowledge of accounting standards and tax, as well as a detailed understanding of the audit process and audit risk assessment
- Ability to prepare work paper files in accordance with firm and divisional standards and train junior staff in this regard.
- Proven ability to delegate lower level work to junior staff where it is cost effective
The remuneration will range from $70,000-$89,000 package inclusive of superannuation dependant upon experience.
Interested or know anyone in your network that is? APPLY NOW or send your CV to email@example.com