Full-time permanent opportunity for a Grade 1 or 2 OT based in West Melbourne
- Immediately available role!
- Current AHPRA Registration is essential
- Eligibility to work in Australia
Occupational Therapist – Sydney
We are looking for a Grade 1 or 2 Occupational Therapist to join our clients’ large not-for-profit business in Sydney, either based in the Eastern or Western suburbs.
Whether you are a recent graduate who is looking for their first “real world” opportunity, or you’ve gained some recent experience and are looking to advance that with a new company, then this may be the role you’re after!
About the company
They are a large not-for-profit organisation who work in the NDIS sector providing support across a range of Allied Health services for community-based clients.
- Community-based support of clients with varying complexities who require Occupational Therapist input to provide them with supports that enable them to be living their best life within the community
- Assessment of each clients’ baseline ability and working closely with them to achieve their individual goals
- Full-time employment
- Relevant training and continual professional development opportunities to keep you up to date with best practice
- Work within a multidisciplinary team of Occupational therapists, Physiotherapists, and Speech Pathologists
The company will support you to ensure you are working closely with clients in the community and allowing them to get back to participating in normal everyday activities to the best of their capability.
To be successful in the role you will need:
- Recognised tertiary degree or equivalent in Occupational Therapy
- Professional registration with the Occupational Therapy Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Confident and effective communicator, written and verbal
- Well-developed time management and prioritisation skills
- Be able to safely work autonomously and be an effective problem solver
- Proactively seek out education and training opportunities
- Valid drivers’ licence and access to a vehicle for use to be mobile throughout the Sydney community for this role is essential
- Australian National Police check (within 3 years)
At Command ON-CALL we pride ourselves on embracing diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and celebrated. We encourage applications from people of all ages, abilities and cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples.