My client is looking for a Senior IT Support Consultant for there Team. This role will suit someone with strong IT support background.
- Relevant certification and education related to IT Support
- Strong experience with IT support and Networking
- Excellent Salary and Benefits
- Provides complex technical support, planning, and coordination for End User touch points of the distributed computer environment, including desktop, software, and hardware installation, support and distribution, and remote access technologies.
- Performs analysis, diagnosis, installation, and resolution of complex desktop computer, operating system, application software and hardware technologies, and associated problems.
- Performs analysis, diagnosis, installation, and resolution of remote access technologies and associated problems.
- Performs analysis, diagnosis, coordination, and planning of horizontal network cable management processes including installation, moves, adds, changes, and repairs.
- Provides complex technical input to the Desktop Services team and assumes a supporting role in selecting and utilizing appropriate tools and techniques for timely service delivery.
- Works independently with little to no direct supervision in analysis, design, and implementation of desktop solutions to fulfill business unit requirements.
- Acts as a technical liaison with user groups and other IT partners for systems support and implementation.
- Provides an effective interface among users, vendors, IT partners, and consultants in evaluating technical issues and products.
- Responsible for partnering with the business units supported to understand the business impact of support issues.
- Responsible for the analysis, design, and implementation of desktop technology life cycle management processes including technology procurement, refresh, and disposition.
- Responsible for project analysis, design, coordination, and planning for all technical components of desktop related projects.
• Workstations: Dell with Windows 7/10 and Apple iMac/MacBook with macOS
• Workstation management: InTune & Jamf
• Servers: Windows Server 2012-2019
• Networking: Meraki firewall, switches and access points
• Printers: Mostly Canon and HP
• Productivity: Office 365, Exchange Online
• Storage: AWS S3, Synology and QNAP NAS
• Other duties as assigned Qualifications:
• Must have personal transportation
• Some travel within the Chicagoland area may be required
• Current computer technician experience required
• Experience working with a help desk ticketing system
• Experience with Office 365, Exchange Online, Active Directory, Printing & Networking/Wireless
• Experience with troubleshooting hardware and software problems
• Strong network foundation, such as CCT, CCNA or Network + certification
• Bachelor’s degree required
If you think this is you then please reach out to Anand for a Confidential conversation or apply directly by clicking submit button.