Multiple casual vacancies for experienced AINs in the Ipswich area who want to work a rotating roster
- Immediate availability for casual AIN shifts in Residential Aged Care
- Minimum 12 months experience in Australia in a similar position
- Must hold a valid drivers licence and have access to a vehicle for work
Experienced Assistant in Nursing – Ipswich
Command On-Call is looking for AIN’S in the Ipswich area with Aged Care experience.
Are you passionate about helping others and looking to form meaningful partnerships that will enhance patients’ care? We have clients we are working closely with throughout the Ipswich region that would be eager to work with you, if so! There are casual rotating shifts available so we’re looking for flexibility around a possible 24/7 roster.
- Mobility monitoring and assistance
- Social activities
- Continence cares
- Showering with assistance
- Administering medication
- Communicating in a safe and culturally sensitive manner
- Feeding some residents
- Emotional support and assistance
Skills and experience:
- Current Australian Police check
- Current First Aid & CPR certificates
- Minimum Certificate III in Aged Care is required
- Ability to adapt in new environments
- Minimum 12 months prior experience within the residential aged care setting in Australia
- Valid Manual Handling competency
- Current drivers’ licence and access to a vehicle
- Record of having received a flu vaccination this year is essential
- Flexibility to take leave when you want to
- Weekly payroll
- A variety of shifts available within the Ipswich area
- We provide your professional indemnity, public liability and workers' compensation insurances
At Command ON-CALL we pride ourselves on embracing diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and celebrated. We encourage applications from people of all ages, abilities and cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
Please note, only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted.