Support Analyst - 12 month contract - ACT based
Open To: Australian Citizens
vFire is the ICT Service Management tool the AEC utilise as the self-service interface and integration platform to log calls, set up rules and simulate outages. It is used by business areas to integrate their processes into other business functions via vFire’s enterprise service management. vFire partitioning puts all functions into a unified, multi-tenanted platform which allows users to segregate department-specific information. vFire’s features include problem management, availability management, service life cycle process, self-service customer portal, release and change management.
The Support Analyst will:
- Demonstrated experience in administration and configuration of Alemba Service Manager (vFire)
- Strong understanding of IT Service Management (ITSM) and the ITIL best practice framework
- Strong understanding of governance and management of Enterprise IT
- Experience designing and implementing Enterprise service management workflow
- Building User Interface and User Centric Design
- Reporting and analytics • Identify areas of process improvement and digitise process/forms where possible
- Training of end users
- Routine system administration including: manage user accounts, manage support group changes (additions, changes, adding/removing members), provide users with access/roles within the system
- Develop and test new calls and workflows including screen design
- Provide testing for all new releases
- Be responsible for fixing defects when they arise
- Engage with the vendor for patches and major updates
- Problem solving and troubleshooting
- Perform additional tasks and responsibilities, as directed.
Essential Selection Criteria
- Skills and experience in supporting users of a self-service interface / platform including providing on the ground assistance and troubleshooting, utilising a range of tools.
- Demonstrated organisational skills, including the ability to meet deadlines while exercising sound judgement
- Effective oral and written communication and liaison skills including the ability to prepare related documentation, and the ability to represent the information and knowledge management team in a professional manner.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in the use of vFire and its functionality