SAP Business Warehouse Developer / SAP System Support Analyst

Powerdata Group Consulting

Open To: Ability to obtain NV1 Clearance


Open To: Ability to obtain NV1 Clearance 
 
We require a SAP Business Warehouse (BW) developer with 2+ years of experience to:
 
-Develop SAP BW reports in line with business requirements
-Assist and advise in the maintenance of the BW environment
-Liaise with business and technical stakeholders to determine requirements and implement BW reports and system changes
-Build and maintain good working relationships with staff at Canberra and overseas posts
 -Contribute to development and maintenance of SAP BW helpcards and procedures
You will also have 2+ years of SAP Level 1 and Level 2 Helpdesk support experience, and be required to:
-Work within a Helpdesk team providing SAP system support to DFAT staff
 -Support staff in SAP financial functions and processes (FICO module processes)
-Identify, prioritise and resolve support requests
-Train junior staff members in SAP support analysis methods -Contribute to development and maintenance of Helpdesk procedures
-Identify opportunities to improve work and system processes
-Track progress and resolution of escalated tickets
Supporting management as required with additional activities as they arise . You will spend 80% of your time on BW development work, with the remaining 20% on Helpdesk support.
 
Essential criteria
  • 2+ years experience developing and delivering SAP BW reports to specification
  • 2+ years experience providing SAP Level 1 and/or Level 2 system support
  • Requirements gathering, analysis and documentation experience
  • Technical knowledge of the SAP and BW/BPC systems
  • Sound understanding of financial processes such as Bank Reconciliations, Payment Runs and End-of-Month processes
Desirable criteria
  • Experience with Remedy, or a similar service management / ticket logging tool
  • Knowledge of Change Management processes