Contract - Sydney, Gelong, Chermside - Contract or Perm
• Facilitate meetings between the development team and business stakeholders to gather requirements for projects.
• Ensure the project requirements are documented in the form of user stories and acceptance criteria.
• Managing the stakeholder expectations and providing updates on the progress of projects.
• Working with the change team to ensure the whole is the business is provided with appropriate communications.
• Ensure projects are sufficiently documented for the development team to start work.
• Organise the backlog of work related to project and non-project deliverables.
• Work with stakeholders to identify and document bugs in the platform.
• Provide input on the teams' work practises to facilitate continuous improvement.
• Ensuring project releases contain appropriate change notes and documentation.
The role can be located in; Chermside Queensland, NSW Surry Hills, or VIC Geelong
- Competency, or ability to develop competency, inconsistently applying assessment tools to identify support needs.
- Competency with IT systems.
- Report writing skills- able to translate complete data into digestible and simple messages in line with key business goals.