REACT Front End Software Developer - Contract 6 -12 months - Act Based
Open To: Australian Citizens With Baseline Clearance
The REACT Front End Software Developer will work within an agile multi-disciplinary Capability Delivery team of Business Analysts, Software Developers and Testers to build a data layer and APIs for data access and business logic for a public web-facing system.
- Demonstrated experience in application/user interface design for front end web applications.
- Demonstrated recent experience in the React framework.
- Demonstrated experience in public facing transactional web based applications.
- Demonstrated Single-Page Application (SPA) experience.
- Demonstrated experience integrating with authentication/authorization frameworks/systems.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services would be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated experience in SASS.
- Knowledge of or experience with TypeScript.
- Knowledge of regular expressions.
- Experience and familiarity with corporate change control procedures.