Scrum Master Coach/Trainer - contract role - Act based Immediate start
Open to: Australian Citizens holding Baseline Clearance
Under broad direction, undertake duties in accordance with the agreed standards for work in the public service. The duties may include, but are not limited to, some or all of the following:
- Act as scrum master for one Product Family using a pull approach to deliver improvements and new features to existing products
- Act as the TFS administrator for the Portfolio including showing individual teams how to use TFS in a consistent manner and setting up dashboards for the relevant governance boards
- Act as the coach for a Scrum Community of Practice which will be responsible for ensuring a consistent approach to implementing the new governance guidelines
- On a rotating basis attend the other scrum team Sprint Events and help facilitate these events with the SM for the team
- Work closely with the Agile Coach in helping identify and resolving any issues which are affecting the teams in implementing the agile guidelines and scrum practices
- Minimum one-year of full-time experience as a Scrum Master. People with two or more years full-time experience will be given the highest priority when identifying people to interview.
- Admin user of TFS/Visual Studio/Azure Boards software who has configured dashboards, shared queries, setup Epics, Features and teams.
- Demonstrable experience in helping new scrum teams implement scrum.
- Scrum Master experience in a smaller agency or experience working in both a large and medium/small government agency.
- Understanding of lean principles and practices that help identify and manage issues that prevent scrum teams from delivering work on time